Sunday, January 25, 2009

I can be big dork sometimes!

So I told you that I purchased 2 items at David's Bridal. Yesterday, I opened my bag that had my slip in it. She said I needed to hang it up ASAP. Well, I bought the slip and a vail. I only had a slip in the bag. Where's my vail?! Then I was wondering, how are they going to believe me that I don't have it. Well, I called and she was very nice, and said to just come in and ask for a manager. Last night Danny and I went to see a movie. I noticed a David's Bridal bag in the back seat. OHHHHH! Now I remember, haha. Chrissy carried out one bag and I carried out the other. So, that's why I only remember having one bag. The funny part is, I was the one carrying the bag with the vail, Chrissy was carrying the big bag with the slip.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment