Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well, a little over 8 months to go. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I have so much to do but I still have plenty of time, atleast that's what I keep telling myself. Well, my goal again for this month is to pick a wedding dress. I have been lazy lately, so I never got around to it.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve. We had a great night. We went to dinner with some friends and then played rock band on playstation. I feel so old by going to bed early these days, but I also feel so young since I am playing nintendo again, haha.

I think we are officially finished with our wedding registry, so I can check that off my list. We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Weddingsolutions.com. That was fun. It is a honeymoon registry. I think that was my favorisite registry to do and it was the easiest.

Happy New Year
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment