Thursday, March 26, 2009

Everything Happens for a Reason

As you know, we have gone on a couple of house shopping trips. Well, we found a house that was "nearly" perfect for us. So we made an appointment for tomorrow for my parents to see the house. Most of you who know me (Dana) well, you know that I take my dads opinion seriously. So I needed his approval, haha. Well, we got a call from our realtor, Denise, today. She said that this house has been on the market for 17 days, but 7 days ago someone made an offer. So it sounds like their realtor is being a little shady and hoping for a higher offer. I guess I can't blame them. So, Denise said if it was up to her she wouldn't mess with it, but it was our decision. I said I didn't wasnt to mess with it either. I leave for vacation Saturday, so I don't want to stress about the house while I'm gone. So we said everything happens for a reason! Denise is going to keep this house on a "watch" and let us know if there are any changes.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment