Thursday, May 7, 2009

Look for the flag

These 3 flag poles are the most talked about with Danny and I. Not sure if you all know, our home is the old model home for this housing addition. Since it was a model home, there are 3 flag poles in the front yard. 1 very LARGE pole, and 2 smaller poles. The large pole can be seen from like a mile away, I'm not joking!!!! I told the builder that those poles will be gone. He said it will cost us $2,000 just to remove the large pole. The sign company would have to come out with a crane to remove it. You have got to be kidding me! So, I told Danny my plan was to get the chain saw and saw away. He wasn't very happy. He would keep all 3 if he had it his way. So was came to an agreement. :) The 1 LARGE pole can stay. The other 2 are going. His boss offered to remove them and he will take them. What a relief. So, if you ever come visit us, just look for the american flag. You can't miss it!
Photobucket

1 comment: