Monday, June 8, 2009

I finally decided on bridesmaid dresses. So now my bridesmaids have begun to get fitted and order their dresses, and the guys have begun to do the same. Since the dresses have been chosen, there is so much more I can do now. I can choose my cake and flowers, etc. The wedding plans are picking up again.

Danny has been busy doing some little things to the house. I am requesting knobs on our kitchen cabinets. Hopefully that will be next, after he's done doing his manly things to the garage. OHHHH, and speaking of doing things to the house. I opened his truck door today, and slammed it into one of our ginormous flag poles. Luckily, no damage was done. But something good did come out of it, we are now in agreement that the small poles NEED to be removed, hehe. It really was an accident.

Also, speaking of accidents. Not sure if I told anyone this. The very first time I pulled my car into the garage...I crashed into it! I heard my mirror go crunch and bent backwards. I thought for sure my mirrow would just be dangling when it was done. No harm done though, my mirrors bend backwards. No damage to my car, the garage just has a small black scuff from the mirror. So I have really lucked out twice now. Someone is watching out for me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment