Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Danny filled out our marriage application. It is only good for 60 days, so we are going to wait a week or two to file it. I want everything done NOW but I know we can't file this too soon, or we will be doing it again.

He also just finished our music list for our wedding. I kept looking at songs and thought, "noone is going to remember what song was playing, and some may not even hear the music." So I decided to get the stress off me and let him do it. So, if there is some weird song at our reception, don't look at me, haha.

Tonight we were both researching rehersal dinner info. I will have to follow-up with a few people tomorrow. My goal is to have it booked by tomorrow afternoon.

Well, I have to get back the bachelorette, bye for now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment