Monday, August 24, 2009

19 More Days!!!

Can you believe it, 19 more days!? The past 15 months have flown by.

I'm glad I gave myself that much time to plan. I still had stress, but i think the time frame definately helped. Ecspecially with everything that has happened; we bought a house, my car shopping, Dannys mom getting sick, Dannys dad being in the hospital for the past month, Danny's mom getting pneumonia and being in the hospital for about 4 days, then Danny has lost 2 long time family friends in the past week, and the latest is that his cousin...a groomsmen, is not able to make it to the wedding. Due to the deaths in their family he is not able to take more time off work. This happened today! Mens warehouse let's you make any adjustments more than 2 weeks before the wedding. Hence the adjusment to our bridal party.

Bye for now
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment