Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 2 of our Honeymoon (Monday)

Not sure if most of you know, but I lovvvveee breakfast foods. Monday Danny and I got up and ordered room service for our breakfast. They didn't really have a whole lot of "hot foods," but it was enough to fill us for breakfast. Then at noon, we went to the breakfast buffet. YUM! This was more like it.

We checked our mailbox just outside our room and found a flyer. We had raffle tickets to a painting auction. They would have prizes and free champagne. Between this champage, and my wedding champagne, I think I've decided I dont like Champagne at all, haha. Anyways, the auction ended up being way to pricey for us. So no new paintings in our home.

At 2:00, we were exhausted and lazy, so were ordered room service again. This time we got all kinds of food. I wanted to try a few different things. Hey, it's free right?! I took a picture of the receipt because I could not believe that they do not charge you for this.





Room service comes in every morning and does their typical hotel room cleaning. Then in the evening they do the same thing and leave you a fun little towel animal. We were so excited each night to see what they left us. I couldnt believe our room would get cleaning 2 times a day too!
Here is a picture of one of the staircases. Everything on the boat was so elegant. Reminds me a Vegas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment