Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 5 Honeymoon (Thursday)


Todays port: Isla Roatan. Our excursion was the Pirates, monkeys, and birds. This was fun...probably was my second favorite. We went through an educational tour of the history of pirates. Then we went through a forest of monkeys. They let us hold them. Monkeys are very territorial. You do not want to pull on them, or tell them not to take something. They will bite! We saw this happen a few times. Not to us. After the money's we saw many birds. And then they dropped us off at a pool and beach. We stayed there for a few hours. This was soooooo nice!
After this long day we went back to our room. Twilight was on all day. I really liked that! Then we took a nap and then ate more food. I think this is when I was beginning to feel sick from all the unhealthy was I ate very very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment