Thursday, July 22, 2010

Monday June 27, 2010

Pictures are from Egmont Key




We got up, worked out, ate our free breakfast, went to the beach. No dolphin sightings today. Ate lunch at sloppy Joes. Yummy. Drove to Ft de soto because I wanted to go up in the lighthouse. I love lighthouses. Well u have to take the ferry over which only runs a few tines and we missed it. So were coming back tomorrow. We walked over to the pier and we saw lots of ppl fishing and saw lots if dolphins. I love watching dolphins. We went over to the fort and walked around that. Forts amaze us. We left there and just wanted to drive over the skyway bridge. And we ended up in Bradenton. I text Shannon to say hi since we were in her neighborhood. I might see her tomorrow to give her a bag to ship home for us. That beats the heck out of paying $15 for shipping. We then drove back to the hotel to rest. After some r & r, we played putt putt at smugglers cove. I always have to play putt putt when I go to Florida. It's something my family always did together, so I still like to go. Smugglers cove was so fun. It was the Florida-golf that I like. Only bad part was that Danny beat me in putt putt for the first time! After that we ate dinner at crabby bills. It was good. We ate at 9:30. So were going to have to get our Indiana times back on track.

We took a ferry boat over to Egmont key. They drop you off for what felt like hours. And it seemed like we were on Lost. It was a town on it's own island. Noone lives on it now, and cars cannot get to it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment