Friday, July 24, 2009

Bridal shower with my family



The day of my bridal shower with my family turned out to be a wet one. It storming!!!!! Sounds like they had plans of it being outside but it was obviously moved indoors. It still turned out b-e-a-utiful. I got a little chocked up when I saw the food table. Not because I love food, but because It was so pretty.
This is an afghan that my grandma has been knitting for a LONG time. It means alot to me because of everything that has happened since she started making this; my grandpa passed away, my little cousin passed away, etc. So that means that those 2 have probably seen this blanket. I never even knew she knitted so it must have been something she did in her spare time.





This a a willowtree figurine of a married couple. I don't think my aunt Cynthia knew this but I love these Willowtree figurines. I was so excited to ad this specific one to my collection. Too bad my eyes weren't open for the picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment