Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wedding invitations...done

Wilton brand wedding invitations are a living nightmare!

Just had a very stressful time printing my wedding invitations. And by "time" I mean like the last month! They are reimbursing me for everything that is messed up and I was able to buy new kits. So your invites should be in the mail soon. And I expect everyone to talk about how GREAT they are. You do not understand what I have been through to get these done. Danny has probably experienced the most mad and upset I have ever been (over little things.) And he still wants to marry me!

Chrissy had problems printing my bridal shower invitations that were Wilton, so it isn't just me. :)
Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. I can believe it. I was there for some of it. They look great.

    ReplyDelete