Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I want everyone to be healthy

Well, it seems like it's been forever since I posted. We have been so busy. I told you how I had the worst time printing our wedding invites, that's finally over with. Well, someone close to danny was diagnosed with lung cancer. She was like a second mother to him for a few years. She was in the hospital for about a month. She is now at home and is doing ok. Then Danny had to rush his dad to the emergency room. His dad has been there for a little over 1 week now. They say he should be home within the next week. He had a couple things wrong with him including pneumonia. Today is the first day he has really woke up and talked. So huge improvement today! Please pray for them. I want to see them both at our wedding!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment