Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogging update!

I have been so awful with blogging lately. We created this blog for our journey on wedding planning and our honeymoon. Well now that is all over. We do not have kids, and that is what most people blog about. So I think our blog is pretty boring compared to everyone elses. Let's just hope that someone finds our blog interesting, haha. I will also use this to keep everyone posted on any baby news. We are not trying yet. But I "might" tell you when we do start trying, :).

We have our spring break vacation planned. We are going to St. Augustine, Florida. We got a great deal on a hotel room. et's just hope it is as nice as the pictures show. St. Augustine is the oldest, continuously occupied city. So I'm hoping we will see it's historical side. We are getting excited about this trip. I have printed off maps, things to do, and coupons. Sounds like there is plenty of shopping and outlet malls, woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment