Sunday, January 23, 2011

First doctors appointment

Monday November 17th. First Dr. appointment. The day is finally here. We finally find out if I'm really pregnant, and if I can really get pregnant, because I still don't believe it.

First thing we did was an ultrasound. I was a nervous wreck. I went in there thinking, the test has to be wrong, I can't get pregnant. So, it's not going to show a baby, and were going to have to wait until the next month to start clomid.

Ultrasound tech started to do ultrasound. I didn't see anything, but like I knew what I was looking for. And then I saw it, wasn't quite sure what I was looking at but I knew it was a baby. Danny came over and held my hand, and I just started crying. I'm crying now, thinking back about this. I didn't think it was possible, and we saw a baby in my belly. It was true! Those pregnancy tests really do work. We really can get pregnant. Then my fear was no heartbeat. I wans't hearing anything, and I was afraid to ask. And then I thought the tech read my mind. She played the heartbeat. Our baby was alive. I didn't think any of this was possible. It really is a miracle! She described everything to us. And then we finished up. I got my eyes cleaned up, and then I told her, "I was afraid that we wouldn't see anything."

The tech printed our baby pictures, and told us that we were about 8 weeks along, weeks flipping over on Mondays, and due June 27th.

Here is 1 ultrasound picture. I'm not very good at scanning. So I will try to get the others up later. This is the right side of our baby girl or boy.

Photobucket

1 comment: