Monday, January 24, 2011

Second doctors appointment

December 15th, second doctors appointment. We are 12 weeks now. I have gained 3 pounds since we came in to get clomid.

I have heard that most miscarriages happen before 10 weeks. So, I was still alittle nervous coming in to this appointment. We sat down with our doctor and went over information that we needed to know, and went over my questions. Then...the moment we've been waiting for. The heartbeat.

Dr. Huffman said that the heartbeat can be hard to hear at 12 weeks. So it might take a moment. So, I began to wait patiently. But she found it right off. She said it's not normally that easy. She said heartbeat sounded great. What a relief. I love hearing that heartbeat sound. There's nothing like it.

I have been pretty tired these past couple months. Over the next couple of weeks, I began to get some energy back. It is winter time, so it has been hard for me to get any exercise. Our house is a disaster becasue we have been rearragning to make room for our baby, so I am not able to to even get to my eliptical. But I'm not even sure if I would have the energy for that, haha. So, I still feel like I am just very out of shape, but I'm not laying on the couch every evening now. I felt my worst in the evenings. I didn't even want to move.

I'm beginning to get comments that I have a little bit of a baby bump. I don't notice it, but I see myself everyday. The people that have told me, are people that haven't seen me for a while.

I have made it through my first trimester, woohoo. I will post more later.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment