Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Third doctors appoinment

January 12th, third doctors appointment. I took my mom to this appointment. My mom loved hearing the hearbeat. Dr. Huffman said heartbeat was about 160. She said this was still perfect, and over the next couple of months, it might slow down. At this appoinment, I lost 3 pounds, so now I'm back to gaining 0, during my pregnancy. My blood pressure has still been great. She also said that over the next few weeks, I might start to feel the baby. Let me go back a week or so...

January 2nd, Sunday, Danny and I had just gotten in bed. He received a phone call from his mom saying that their apartment was on fire, so Danny rushed over there. I was worried for his parents, and I was worried for Danny getting there safely. Danny's parents have oxygen tanks around their apartment for his mom, so I was worried about them blowing up. I got down on my knees by my bed and prayed for them. While I was praying, I felt something in my belly. In the middle of my stomach, I felt a pretty stong: tap tap....tap. I thought, could it be?. No, it's too soon. So I ignored it. I was 15 weeks at this time. Then, that follwing Thursday, I felt something else. Danny and I were laying on the couch. I had a feeling pretty high up in my belly. It was on the right, just below my rib cage. It felt like someone drummed their fingers just once, or rolled their knuckles. And I thought again, no way. It was too strong, and too high up. I didn't mention these to my doctor, because I just think I will know for sure once the baby starts moving more. I will have to figure it out on my own, if that really was our baby moving. If it was...I am afraid that I am going to have a vampire baby. EEk. Maybe we will name it Renesmee if it's a girl. :)

I am 4 months along now, time is flying by. I will post more later.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment