Saturday, February 26, 2011

5 Months Pregnant!

Februaury 7th was our 5 month appointment. First part of of appointment, we had an ultrasound. Wahoo! She asked right off if we want to know what the sex is. I said, of yes. Is it Alayna Kaye, or is it Blake Aaron?... She said, It's a boy. She knew right off, and sounded pretty confident. She showed us what was his "tallywacker" and what was the umbilical cord. So, it was definately a boy. Heartbeat was 150. So it is beginning to drop a little, but this is normal. She said he has all 4 chambers to his heart. Very good thing. He is measuring June 29th as my due date, and weighing about 11 ounces. We almost have a 1 lb baby. I can't believe it. He definately found his hands. He's already sucking his thumb. I found out I have an anterior placenta. Bothers me a little bit, but I know it's common, and it always works out ok. So, I'm sure we will both be ok.

After ultrasound, we met with Dr. Huffman. I finally gained some weight. I'm up 6 lbs. My belly is also measuring 20 cm, right on schedule. I'm definately noticing changes in my body.

More to come,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment