Sunday, February 27, 2011

Februaury continued...

On the 13th, I almost passed out. I did alot of things wrong that day, so it was totally my fault. I know what to watch out for now. Other than that, I really haven't had any problems. So I have been pretty lucky. I hope my third trimester is as good as the first and second were.

On the 8th, we had our first labor and delivery class. We enjoyed it. We got to see the delivery, c-section, and hospital stay rooms. They all seemed nice. I'm sure I won't want to spend too much time there, haha. On the 16th, we had our second day of the class. We have heard about most of the things covered in class, but we got to see a visual of it all. So that made more sense to me. I am very impressed with how much danny knows. I think he might actually know more than me. I'm embarrased to say that. Could he be doing research when I'm not looking?!

On the 10th, I met up with Chrissy and Ethan (her 6 month old) in Greenwood. Us 3 ate at City BBQ, and then we went to Babies r us. Chrissy helped me with our baby registry. She gave me some good ideas on products she likes. I thought she might know what she's talking about, since she has done this 3 times. :) I relaly like babies r us, but it is so big. I was overwhelmed. I left there with a headache, haha.

The next day, Jamie went with me to Target to register. Target has a small section of baby stuff. That seemed more like my confort zone. But definately not as much of a selection as Babies r us. We also went to Walmart. I decided to register there too because they have always had better prices on some things. So it was worth a try.

I'm definately feeling Blake more. My first feelings were not like "flutters." they were strong. So then I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling. I was car shopping one night, and I felt like some one on my insides playing the drums. Maybe we have a musician on our hands. I definately feel him more in the evenings. I think he sleeps when I eat dinner. Then once my dinner gets to him, he's wide awake, haha. I will feel him just a tiny bit off and on throughout the day, but it's mostly after dinner.

More to come later,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment